KretAloe - volume: 1000ml
With vitamin A, B, C & E
Juice from the pul of Aloe Vera
Made in Greece
KRETALOE Gel contains all the beneficial ingredients of the Aloe plant, known from ancient times as the plant named the Elixir of Long Life. Since ancient times it was recognized as a medical plant.
The Aloe juice is rich in more than 150 ingredients that are beneficial to the body.. The researchers have yet to discover all the ingredients the aloe plant can provide.
Aloe contains amino acids(of which 8 are primary and some are secondary), anthraquinones (12 are located in the bark of the plant, they act as antibiotic, bacteriological, germicidal, antiviral, anti inflammatory, and analgesic), enzyme (amylase, catalase, phosphates, alkaline along few others), lignin, minerals (calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, phosphor, sodium, zinc), sugars (monosaccharides, polysaccharides), malic acid, salicylic acid, saponins, fatty acids, lecithin and vitamin (A,B,B2,B3,B6,B12,C and E).
KRETALOE it’s a food supplement that contains 99% of the aloe vera pulp cultivated on the island of Crete, rich in vitamin A, C, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12. Ensures the safety of the body with the help of 75 active ingredients, 18 benefic amino acids which together they contribute at stimulating the immune system.
The Aloe pulp comes from freshly cut leaves from a BIO culture, bottling taking place after only a couple hours after the harvesting, keeping the benefits of the plant unchanged.
Shake before use
Net Volume: 1l
• Detoxification of the body and improves the digestive system. Best choice for detoxification.
• The high concentration (over 99%) of the Kretaloe gel offers your body vitamins such as A, C and E which are purely for detoxification, plus vitamin B1(theamine), B2(riboflavin), folic acid and B12.
• It contains minerals, such as calcium, chromium, copper, selenium, magnesium, manganese, potassium, sodium and zinc
Aloe Cream- volume: 50ml
An intense moisturizing cream which deeply nourishes the skin. Restores the natural moisture of the skin, it offers an unique sensation of softness and a special glow.
It’s positive effect to the skin is provided by the valuable ingredients used:
• Aloe Vera: Offers moisturizing effects and fights ageing.
• Hyaluronic Acid: Contributes to the restoration of the skins elasticity.
• Allantoin: Freshens the skin and helps recovering the lost shine and smoothness of the skin.
• Vitamin E: Offers antioxidant protection, it reactivates the production of collagen and fills the lines and wrinkles. It brightness the skin and fights pigmentation and discoloration.
• Honey: Natural antioxidant that maintains the skin young.
• Protects and restores the skin. It fits for all types of skin.
The recommended dose is of 60ml per day, the equivalent of two spoons in the morning and two in the evening. They can be taken on an empty stomach. In the case you have a sensibility to the liquids based on aloe vera and the recommended dose taken on an empty stomach causes unpleasant feelings, you can try Kretaloe after you ate. Also, you can use a blender to mix it with various fruits and honey, you can also mix it with yogurt. It mostly depends on your taste.
The nutritional supplements must not be used as a replacer for an equilibrate diet;
Do not take more than the recommended daily dose;
If you take more than the recommended dose can have a laxative effect;
Keep out of reach of children;
This product does not replace treatments indicated by your doctor;
Its not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding;
The products contain traces of aloin;
The taste and flavor may vary depending on the climate and soil from where the AloeVera plant was harvested. This does not affect the product’s quality;
Kretaloe is a natural product;
To be kept in dry and cold places up to 12 degrees celcius;
After the first use the product must be kept in a fridge no more than 30 days;
Shake before use.
INGREDIENTES (Kretaloe): aloe barbadensis leaf juice 99.39g; steviol glycosides 0.21g; ascorbic acid 0.15g; glucono-d-lactone 0.1g; xantham gum 0.1g; potassium sorbate 0.03g, lemon essence 0.02g.
fat <0.1g –of which saturated <0.1g - carbohydrates 0.6g –of which sugar 0.1g -fiber 0.2g -proteins <0.1g -salt <0.05g
INGREDIENTES (Crema Aloe Vera): ingredients: water, glycerin, propanediol, calcium alginate, phenoxyethanol, pollulan, caviar extract, palmitoyl tetrapeptide 7, palmitoyl oligopeptide, nannochloropsis oculata extract, sodium hyaluronate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, ppg-26-buteth-26, hydroxyethyl, sodium dehidroacetat, peg-40 hydrogenated beaver oil, titanium dioxide, gum-4 biosacharid, chlorfenesin, perfume (fragrance), gum gel, gum xanthan, citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, calcium chloride, ci 19140, ci 15985
TRANSPORT IS TOTAL FREE:
- through the fast DPD courier
- Delivery of the products will be done anywhere in Bucharest, free of charge.
b) IN THE COUNTRY
- fast DPD courier
- Free transport is available throughout Romania.
To pay the ordered products you can choose one of the following options:
- Refund: payment will be made when the products are delivered by the courier;
- Online: payment will be made via the online platform of the site using the bank card;
- Headquarters: payment will be made when the package is picked up from the Headquarters.
If you chose the payment method “Online through bank card” it’s necessary to complete a form with data about your card in a secure payment process page.
- Payment with credit/debit cards under the logo of Visa and MasterCard(Visa/Visa Electron and MasterCard/Maestro) will be done through “3-D Secure” system created by the online transaction insurance organisations with the same level of security as an ATM or in physical medium.
- "3-D Secure" Firstly, it assures that no legal data from your card is not transferred or placed in a storage at any given time on the server of the shop or on the payment processing server, the data will be directly introduced in the Visa or MasterCard system.
Important! Payments with the bank card will not be charged with an extra fee!
Aloe Vera grows in areas with mild climates where temperatures do not dr...
Sleep is a primordial necessity as important as air, water, and food. La...